Back in the Day: 5 TV Shows You Loved As A Kid
1. Are You Afraid Of The Dark?
2. Clarissa Explains It All
3. Unsolved Mysteries
4. Rescue 911 (i LOVED that show. i wish they'd come out with dvd's of it)
5. Tiny Toon Adventures
Who Would You Do?: 5 TV Characters You Would...Well, It's Self-Explanatory
1. Booth a.k.a David Boreanez from Bones. Because he's still hot.
2. House. (yeah i think he's sexy)
3. Angel from Buffy (even though David Boreanez played him too, Angel's way different from Booth so it counts)
4. Damaon from Vampire Diaries (though I don't watch that show he's still hot)
5.Ok fine Dean from Supernatural. (happy now, alissa? lol.)
What? No, No, I Don't Watch That...: 5 Guilty Pleasure TV Shows
1. Tru TV's World's Dumbest (Criminals, Drivers, etc)
2. Toddler's & Tiara's. It's like Hoarders, a nightmare you can't stop watching.
3. Dr. Phil
4. True Life on MTV although it's not on anymore.
5. My Strange Addiction
Wow: 5 TV Moments You Still Remember (And Probably Won't Forget)
1.The very end of Buffy when they're staring down into the crater in the earth after the last battle with the demons and Willow asked "anyone wanna go to the mall?" ...and then it faded to black for the very last time and no more Buffy. :(
2. The end of The Nine Lives Of Chloe King when she's sitting on the steps cradling Brian in her arms after he kissed her and died and her friends burst in and she looked up and simply said "I killed him."
3. The series finale of Full House. I still remember watching the last episode when it aired and at the end the cast all gathered in the kitchen and said goodbye.
4. I remember watching the premiere of Buffy and being so excited and thinking this was the coolest show i'd ever seen.
5. And the last episode of Roseanne when she explains that basically the last 2 season were all made up and never happened--and that Dan never actually recovered from his heart attack. I actually cried at that part.
"Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs": 5 TV Theme Songs You Know (and Love) By Heart
1. Saved by the Bell
2.Tiny Toon Adventures
3. Buffy's theme (I know it doesn't have lyrics, but I can play it in my head over and over lol)
4. The Twilight Zone (do do do do, do do do do....)
5. Captain Planet (Captain Planet, he's a hero, gonna take pollution down to zero!)
Eh: 5 Shows You Just Can't Get Into
1. The Vampire Diaries ( i read the books when they first came out and heard the series is following them exactly so i already know whats going to happen so I see no point in watching.)
2. Teen Mom (why?? just.....why??)
3. American Idol (I USED to watch it, but just can't get myself into it now; it's not the same)
5. Grey's Anatomy
This Is An Environment of Welcoming, and You Should Just Get the Hell Out Of Here: 5 TV Characters You Could Do Without
1. Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (back when it was on)
2. Amber Tamblyn's character on House. Thank God she wasn't on there long.
3. Molly, Darlene's rival during the last couple seasons on Roseanne.
4. Ava on Up All Night.
5. The entire "cast" of Jersey Shore
More: 5 Shows You Can Never Get Enough Of
1. Tiny Toon Adventures (i wish they'd come out with more than just the one season!)
2. American Pickers
3. Hoarders (can't wait for new episodes!)
4.Lie To Me (another show I love that was cancelled. :( )
5. The Walking Dead